I was trying out an implementation of one of my toy problems, and found an error/bug.
If I stand infront of the OAK-D running MobileNet with spatial detector, I get a difference in the calculated location based on how my arms are stretched.
For example: (to reprodce this error)
- Stand in front of the camera running spatial detection with our arms on the side.
- Note the Z-axis dimension.
- Raise either of your hands on the side.
- (My asumptions is) The box on the spatial depthmap, now lies ouside of the chest region, and gives a value that is behind the actual human label.
- Then try it with both arms. The error shouldn't be as darastic.
I have no concrete idea as to why this is happening, or if this can be fixed at all even. But any insite into this would be helpful.
- Ubuntu 20.04 (On VMWare Workstation)
- Python 3.7
- OAK-D (running MobileNet)
Also, happy weekend. Revert when possible.
(Possible soultion: Limit the size of the ROI to be a percentage of the size of the bounding-boxes?)