Hello yimu , the content of the update is usually posted in the #announcements channel in our Discord server. This is the content of the update for
- Synchronized python/cpp examples, added missing examples between python/cpp, added code tabs in documentation
- Lossless image encoding
- Added `getUsbSpeed` API to retrieve connection speed
- Random crash on raspberry pi/jetson, stability fixes.
- OV9282: fix over-exposure outdoors, in sunlight
- Fix disparity/depth potential flipping between frames, with LR-check enabled
- StereoDepth `depth` output alignment to RGB works now (only `disparity` worked before)
- With LR-check enabled, disparity/depth is aligned to 'right' frame by default, and `setRectifyMirrorFrame` is ignored.