Trying to implement Stereo Depth using OAK-FFC-6P, OAK-FFC IMX477 M12 * 2qt and C++
It's been 20 years since I haven't programmed, so it's very difficult.
1) I want to know what the installation order is when using C++
ex) c++ -> visual studio code -> opencv -> open3d -< DepthAi sdk -> depthai-core
2) I want to know if I can get the C++ Calibration source
I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what part I need to fix if I can get it.
Doc > API > Code Sample > Items related to Calibration are displayed.
I want to know what function each item has
3) I want to know where the calibration results are stored
OAK-FFC-6P , external files, etc.
Isn't it necessary to include a calibration in the program?
4) I want to shoot vertically, but I want to know if I need to set it up separately
5) In case of re-calibration, please tell me what to do