1. Thanks, I'll try
2. Is there a reason why a script needs to be put in the middle? Is there any reason to link directly from ImageManip to the Neural Network?
3. It could be a question related to number 2, but I'm not sure, so I'm separating it.
I'm currently making an inference code using still , but I got the following error message.
"Input tensor 'data' (0) exceeds available data range. Data size (xxxxxB), tensor offset (0), size (xxxxxxB) - skipping inference"
The pipeline of my code is as follows. (In order)
(1) cam control : node for giving still signal
(2) color cam
(3) imagemanip: A node to fit the model input size. used setResizeThumbnail
(4) Neural Network: Used mobilenetSSD provided by default (not changed in tutorial)
Experimentally, when I ran the code without NN, it ran fine. However, when I run it including the NN node, I get an error message, but I don't know how to solve it. can i get some help?