I'm trying to get started with the OAK-FFC-6P and I'm having trouble getting the basic things working, like connecting it to a PC.
Here are the steps I've done so far following https://docs.luxonis.com/projects/hardware/en/latest/pages/DM3390.html#developing-with-the-oak-ffc
- plugged in a mono camera into the CAMA port
- connected a USBC 3 cable to my Intel PC running Ubuntu 22.40. PG (power good?) LED lights up so I assume I don't actually need to use the barrel power jack.
sudo wget -qO- https://docs.luxonis.com/install_depthai.sh | bash, "No DespthAI device found!"
lsusb shows a new device:
Bus 004 Device 093: ID 0525:a4a2 Netchip Technology, Inc. Linux-USB Ethernet/RNDIS Gadget
python3 depthai-python/utilities/device_manager.py, "No devices found."
- Plugged in a 5V center positive barrel jack to see if that would help, but same issue.
- Pressed Reset buttons and power buttons
- LED1 and LED2 stay unlit.
- The heatsink is getting warm.
- I can use ssh to login using
root@keembay:~# lsb_release -a
LSB Version: n/a
Distributor ID: intel-embedded-system-enabling
Description: meta-intel-ese Reference Distro 1.0-ESE
root@keembay:~# uname -a
Linux keembay 5.10.32-intel-standard #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Oct 29 15:56:20 UTC 2022 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
It's using an Intel kernel on an ARM Cortex-A53 processor? cool
Am I supposed to upload firmware to the board before using it? Do I need something on the microSD card?